Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 2 of Phase 2

Yesterday was supposedly a hard day for me, but thanks to HCG, I managed to finish the day without any problems.

I had a full schedule that day with almost non-stop classes from 8:00am to 5:30pm. I only had 1.5 hours break so I was really busy.

Breakfast:
My 10 HCG Drops taken 15 minutes prior to my shake
1 HCG Shake only - 120 calories
A glass of water

Lunch:
My 10 HCG Drops
Around 4 glasses of water
I didn't have lunch because I lost my container which contained the HCG Shake. And I was also cramming to get ready for my next class.

Dinner:
My 10 HCG Drops
16 pieces SOYAMI Soya Sticks (Garlic Flavor) - 280 calories
Around 4 glasses of water

This is what a guiltless snack looks like:

Label of SOYAMI Sticks


SOYAMI Soya Sticks is available in Fitness First and some Fruit Magic outlets. It's compliant with the HCG Diet and was recommended to me by my seller. According to the label, 4 pieces of bread sticks will set me back 70 calories. I had 4 servings of 4 sticks so this translates to 280 calories. Not bad for lunch.

I had a facial afterwards. This is a boo boo, and maybe the reason I lost only 2.4 instead of 3 pounds this day. However, my appointment was already set and I actually really needed a facial already. I finally decided to go to my appointment and just hope for the best that there will be no adverse effects.

I actually wanted to do another ACV, which is what I was supposed to do... but I couldn't find my honey. And the ACV tastes really bad without the honey so I decided to forgo it as well.

While with my food intake I didn't cheat, I realize now that I violated some rules:
1. I went and got myself a facial.
2. I skipped lunch (but I could not help this so I don't feel guilty)
3. I didn't do my ACV.

Lesson learned. I will endeavor not to cheat again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment