Thursday, August 9, 2012

Weight Update: Now at 177.2 lbs.

It's barely a day and I am back with another weight update.

I ate some pistachio nuts, because I made a mistake. I checked on the net for allowed foods and saw pistachio nuts. So I ate some. Actually, I ate worth 140 calories worth of pistachio nuts. However, after 2 days of enjoying pistachio nuts, I re-checked the site and saw that it was allowed for Phase 3 and NOT Phase 2.

So I was really worried about stepping on the scale today. But guess what? I lost A LOT. I lose more than a pound. I lost 1.4 pounds, which is pretty HUGE considering that I have been only losing a pound a day!

Here's a shot of my weighing scale: 


You can imaging my happiness this morning! I was so happy that I wasn't even tempted to eat breakfast. I didn't want to spoil anything of the diet.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya may I know what's the final outcome of your HCG journey in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know if you are only taking spiru-tein shake most of the time because i'm planning to try hcg diet and it would be difficult for me not to eat because i'm the one preparing food in the for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I know if you are only taking spiru-tein shake most of the time because i'm planning to try hcg diet and it would be difficult for me not to eat because i'm the one preparing food in the for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete