Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 7 of Phase 2

As early as today, Wednesday, I am already planning another cheat. I have dinner with some friends on the 11th and I cannot afford not to go as it will be my boyfriend hosting. We will be eating at this nice restaurant in The Fort called ZONG. It's a nice place serving Singaporean, Chinese and other Asian cuisine. I don't think I can withstand not eating and chatting with people there.

Should I skip this dinner? I should but I won't because I value relationships more than my diet. I don't know if I am just justifying. But well, I will just have to make sure that I don't cheat the next three days. Here's my day so far:

Day 7 

Breakfast: 
1 scoop of Spiru-tein Cookies n Cream flavor (120 calories) 
4 sticks of Soyami Soya Styx (70 calories)

Lunch: 
1 scoop of Spiru-tein Cookies n Creme flavor (120 calories) 
25 pieces of pistachio nuts with salt (105 calories)

Dinner
1 scoop of Spiru-tein Cookies n Creme flavor (120 calories) 

Total calories: 535


I know my diet itinerary looks pitiful but this is what I get for not having gone grocery shopping. The streets are flooded and frankly, I am just too lazy to go out. I don't want to brave the rain.

1 comment: