Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Looking forward to a New Me!

I have nothing else to do. I can't go out because it's raining hard. I don't want to read a book because there are no classes tomorrow... so what to do? My boyfriend is out-of-town and working hard so I don't want to disturb him...

I keep on thinking of food and I just want to divert my attention to something less sinful and more worthwhile. So, I decided to list down all the things I want to do when I get thin.

Second Milestone: 175 pounds (11.8 pounds total weight loss)
  1. Definitely not go to an eat-all-you-can feast. Instead, I will measure myself and see if I have already gone down a size. Then, I buy a new pair of shoes... not clothes, because I plan to be thinner before the month is out. 
  2. Reward myself with a steak night. This is allowed in the diet. But I want to go to a nice steak place, one with great ambiance. I will purposely not eat the whole day and eat a nice big juicy steak at night. I can't wait! 
Third Milestone: 169 pounds (17.8 pounds total weight loss)
  1. Bring out my old clothes and try them on. Regardless of how many clothes will fit me again, I will buy a new dress to go with my new shoes. 
  2. Watch a movie at the expensive Ultra 7 Cinema in Eastwood or maybe at the ultra-expensive cinema at Newport. Imagine sitting on a La-Z Boy while watching characters come to life. I would have to choose a really long movie to get my money's worth. :)
Fourth Milestone: 164 pounds (23.8 pounds)
  1. Go to Tagaytay with boyfriend in my new dress and new shoes. I love the fresh air and the cold weather there. Of course, getting away from the city and all the stress is the key here.
  2. At this point, I would have to stop my HCG diet and work on a healthy lifestyle. But this would be a good time to have an eat-all-you-can feast. I deserve a cheat, don't I? I mean, when I get to 165 pounds that is. But I don't gorge myself here. Instead, I just enjoy the variety but not eat too much. :)
Quite frankly, I had a hard time thinking of rewards that did not involve the spa or good food. But I will definitely look forward to these rewards.

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you will know that you will not only get gourmet entrees, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu in advance and select the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your home.

    GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete