Thursday, August 9, 2012

Phase 2 Day 8

Here's what I did for the day:

I sat and sat and sat... I literally had nothing to do. Well, I did mostly nothing except look for a small piece of paper that I never did find. So, it wasn't a wonder that my mind centered on food. My cravings were of the highest intensity. I was craving for KFC Fried Chicken. I was craving for Brickfire Cowgirl Annie Steak. I was craving for Sotanghon Guisado. Seriously, all I could think of earlier was food.

I quickly texted my boyfriend so that he could give me some motivation. He told me to think of the dresses I would wear and how many pounds less I would weigh than him (hehehe, we are almost of the same weight... shameful, I know). That actually did the trick for a couple of hours. I looked in the mirror and saw how my body had shrunk (just a little, but it is a "noticeable" little). However, I cheated a little later with some shrimps. I hope that did not lead to much damage to my weight.

Day 7 

Breakfast: 
1 scoop of Spiru-tein Cookies n Cream flavor (120 calories) 
4 sticks of Soyami Soya Styx (70 calories)

Lunch: 
4 pieces of medium sized prawns cooked in garlic and cheese (220 calories)
3 fork-full pancit bihon (80 calories)
1/2 cup of soup from Bangus with tomato and onion 

Dinner:
4 sticks of Soyami Soya Styx (70 calories) 

Total calories: 560 


The night is young. I better get to my bed early so that I don't get tempted to add any more calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment